Ads Top

"A sad tale of 2000"


#PokemonGO: I struggle with the 2000 Pokemon limit, like lots of people.My roster of shame includes:248 Legendaries. Have not been seriously pruned since the double candy event in December. Made harder by the possibility of lucky trades. No reasonable person needs more than one Regirock; I had seven. (I transferred a few while writing this.)117 shinies. Some of them spark joy, many of the duplicates do not. (I do use tiny shinies in my PvP sandbag teams.) 13 shiny legendaries - only the 91 IV shiny Moltres and 15 attack Groudon have ever been powered. I've traded for two new-to-me shinies, but as I've become more serious about powering up raid counters, 40K stardust just feels too expensive.194 luckies. I've done some thinning (at one point I had 5 lucky Swablu!) but again I find it really tough to get rid of these. Some are clearly useful (good Dragonite, Ttar, Mamoswine). Some are not (level 4 84 IV Murkrow). (Nearly all of the low value luckies are from distance trades.)65 event Pikachu. I keep thinking these are trade fodder, but nobody will ever want them until the day after I transfer them.17 Lick Gengar. Four were powered up as raid glass; the remaining ones are too valuable to transfer and probably should mostly be marked for trade.2 Blissey, 4 Happiny, and 12 Chansey. I've caught 81 Chanseys, so I haven't been a complete slouch about thinning them out, but they've been building up. (Note: Chanseys are pretty useful in my area, to put in gyms that already have a Blissey, but not this many.)I could go on but y'all get the idea.How do people learn to get rid of things that will never be useful? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2JsgzmM
"A sad tale of 2000" "A sad tale of 2000" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.