Ads Top

"List of Pokemon that have increased spawns during Detective Pikachu event"


#PokemonGO: I couldn't see any post related to this, so I decided to compile one.​Common:PsyduckAipomCuboneJigglypuffLoudredBulbasaurSnubbull​Uncommon:CharmanderSquirtleFlareonLickitung​Rare:CharizardLudicoloSnorlax​Please let me know if I am missing something.​​EDIT 1: I have seen more Bulbasaur than I have seen Charmander and Squirtle, which is the reason why I added the later in uncommon list. Is this because of cloudy weather or it is the same case with those that are getting sunny and rainy ? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2WsErds
"List of Pokemon that have increased spawns during Detective Pikachu event" "List of Pokemon that have increased spawns during Detective Pikachu event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.