Ads Top

"May not be much. But I just started pogo a few weeks ago and the first Pokémon I got out of an egg was feebas. And today I was finally able to evolve him!"


#PokemonGO: Took a long time and a lot of walking with 5KM for one candy. But I finally go to evolve my feebas today. (Maybe weak but I love him!) This was just one of my many long term goals! I’m excited to evolve more and enjoy the game some more!feebas! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2WvoNy1
"May not be much. But I just started pogo a few weeks ago and the first Pokémon I got out of an egg was feebas. And today I was finally able to evolve him!" "May not be much. But I just started pogo a few weeks ago and the first Pokémon I got out of an egg was feebas. And today I was finally able to evolve him!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.