Ads Top

"How my Golem became the foster father of 5 Eeveelutions"


#PokemonGO: I was playing Pokémon Go in the car, and I saw that a gym was coming up and that it was owned by the strongest team out there, Team Instinct. All I wanted to do was just drop a Pokémon in and be on my way. I get close enough to put a Pokémon in and I see that it’s all Eeveelutions, but I don’t have time to search for an eeveelution to put inside, so I just clicked on a random Pokémon to put in...And that is how my Golem became the foster father of 5 Eeveelutions. He is proud of all 5 of them and loves them all equally!!I’m sorry for ruining the club!! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2J5mxb5
"How my Golem became the foster father of 5 Eeveelutions" "How my Golem became the foster father of 5 Eeveelutions" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.