Ads Top

"Warning: Hatching can break raid catch sequence"


#PokemonGO: So I was doing a Kyogre raid yesterday after work. There were 2 gyms with raids hatching a few minutes apart near my office. After winning the first raid I started walking toward the next gym as I often do when multi-raiding on foot, unfortunately my catch sequence was interrupted by the hatch animation (magikarp) and I was not able to re-initiate the catch sequence, I went back to the gym while the raid was still going but I was not able to get the catch to restart or resume. I checked my Journal but I had neither a catch nor a run away listed from my Kyogre. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2XzvSl7
"Warning: Hatching can break raid catch sequence" "Warning: Hatching can break raid catch sequence" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.