Ads Top

"Go Fest Yokohama: Why are poliwag spawn rates so low if it is the new shiny release?"


#PokemonGO: I’m not talking about the shiny rate boost, but about the spawn rate.So in the last three go fests, there were three new shiny release. Since the content are the shinies, the new release pokemons (Horsea, Nidoran M, Poliwag) should have a more important role, and by that I mean the spawn rate. I think it is too low for a Fest, In this short window of time. I agree that shinies shouldn’t be free, but let’s face it: I’ve played a lot on these fests, I can say that it is rare to find shiny spawns, I just think it is too low. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ZLFjvj
"Go Fest Yokohama: Why are poliwag spawn rates so low if it is the new shiny release?" "Go Fest Yokohama: Why are poliwag spawn rates so low if it is the new shiny release?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.