Ads Top

"Team Rocket Battle should allow consumables before battle"


#PokemonGO: Now I love battling difficult Team Rocket battles more than raids these days. But one thing lacking is whenever I lose and want to repeat a battle. I cannot heal my Pokemons. I am afraid of leaving the battle as the timer could be up and the Team Rocket is gone. I end up expending alot of my Pokemons without winning against difficult challenges. It maybe Niantic's intention to force player to burn through consumables this way. I've been sticking to using some junk Pokemon just to figure out Team Rocket's team composition before going with my best comp just to save on consumables. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/31vDiE7
"Team Rocket Battle should allow consumables before battle" "Team Rocket Battle should allow consumables before battle" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.