Ads Top

"To the lady who made my day"


#PokemonGO: Legendary raid hour yesterday and I was at a mall with my wife, we went right at 5 because I got my first ex raid pass (I got it too! First one woot) and there were tons of people playing and then after legendary raid hour started, I got to one raid and did it easily and then when everyone moved around from that raid, I couldn't tell where anyone went so I tried a few and they had 0 people in them. I went to the side of the mall that had a raid on a Macy's and waited 15 minutes with my wife and I was putting my guy in and out of the gym hoping more would join and they didn't. We left to another raid and bad luck again there was a big group but they were catching, I missed it by a few minutes. I was bummed. We went into the raid with only 5 people (not bad but it was slow) I was still kind of bummed. We were off kind of far away from that big group just tapping away and I can hear them talking about Pokemon and such and then a lady from that group turns around and starts walking towards us and as she's walking "I can see y'all furiously tapping your screens over here so I'm gonna assume your playing Pokemon go" I love talking to people so I was excited to say yeah and her response made my day, she said "this big group of us are going to the Macy's for a raid and id like to invite you guys to come along if you haven't done that one yet" the exact raid I sat at for 15 minutes thinking Id lost that raid pass. I will always love the community and how accepting people are. She made my day alot better. If your a (no I'm not racist but) a nice African American lady at Arrowhead mall in Arizona inviting people to raids, I am very happy I met you, you made my day.Putting this a little bit farther down, minor plot twist, did the raid but phone died while catching. Kind of sucked but the feeling of being invited and welcomed was better than any Rayquaza I could get. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2MXAoUP
"To the lady who made my day" "To the lady who made my day" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.