Ads Top

"Niantic, I love your game, but please revert back to normal spawns."


#PokemonGO: First, I'd like to say thank you so much for keeping Pokemon Go alive for the past few years. It has brought joy for me and my husband to play. I'm a disabled military veteran, and can't walk too far without a lot of pain. The area I always walked around is a vet memorial which is a stop and a gym nearby. Now there is maybe 1 or 2 pokemon there when there used to be 6 to 8. This is the only place near me I can walk around. I'm still going to play, but I just feel deflated when I don't see any to catch while I walk. Thank you for your time and have a great day. ❤️ via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2lLevNd
"Niantic, I love your game, but please revert back to normal spawns." "Niantic, I love your game, but please revert back to normal spawns." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.