Ads Top

"And thus ended the October community day, not with a bang, but with a wimper"


#PokemonGO: Trapinch CD just ended here, and several things went wrong and are going wrong. Not just for me, but alot of player. In this rant, I will list everything negative I have read and experienced concerning this event.Low Spawnrate: As many of you know, the rate and amound of Trapinch spawns were abbysmal. For me, the rate was around 10% during the first 1.5 hours. Then it was 30% for and hour, but during the last 30 minutes, it was as low as <10%. I personally got around 300 Trapinch candy, which may seem like an ok amount, but I used some pinap berries. CD is suppose to have 90% CD-Pokémon Spawnrate, but it seems they messed up. What is strange is that at 2pm, a Mr.Mime spawned, but when I tapped on it, I got the error message (25). Which you usually get when an event Pokémon stops spawning. This hints to that the random spawns WERE a part of the event.Earth power?: Some users are reporting that theire Flygons are not getting Earth Power upon evolution. This is awful, as Flygon is pretty trash without it, and alot of players spent time and effort to get Earth Power.No Trapinch hatches: the event said that Trapinch would hatch from 2km eggs, but as someone reported on this subreddit, the hatch rate is too low, less than 1/7 low. This is in contrast to the Ralts CD, where the hatch rate was 100%. I personally did not even get a 2km egg, and I had a 3/9 egg pouch, so less than 1/8 obtain rate.Raids???: Trapinch was meant to spawn as a raid boss... I have 4 gyms in my town, I did not see a single one.Niantic has yet to adress the issue: I think most of us who sent a complaint to support, got a "try using lures or Insense to find them! Or maybe go somewhere wheres theres more!" which was rediculus. My town has 7 stops and 4 gyms, and maybe 15 spawnpoints, the stops had lures on them, but the Spawnrate was still low.I spent money to participate: I live 4km away from the nearest town. So I need to pay a total of ~ 10$ for a buss, some spend even more, so Niantic, pleasedo not waste our time and money, some of us do not have much.That were all the bullet points, if you have more, please write a comment. Let us hope Niantic compensates us somehow, or atleast adresses the issue. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/dguk1x/and_thus_ended_the_october_community_day_not_with/?utm_source=ifttt
"And thus ended the October community day, not with a bang, but with a wimper" "And thus ended the October community day, not with a bang, but with a wimper" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.