Ads Top

"Is anyone else getting a feeling of stagnation from Pokemon Go?"


#PokemonGO: As of recent I've been questioning myself more and more as to why I'm still playing Pokemon Go. About the only reason I've been finding as of late is the raids I occasionally go to. Since those have started to see a decline it's getting harder and harder for me to justify the daily grind of catching as many pokemon as possible and praying to God I get some of the pokemon I actually need candies for. Is anyone else starting to feel this lethargy with Pokemon Go? It just feels like the same game as when it released back in 2016. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2oMG5uA
"Is anyone else getting a feeling of stagnation from Pokemon Go?" "Is anyone else getting a feeling of stagnation from Pokemon Go?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.