Ads Top

"The pokemon community is beautiful."


#PokemonGO: I never been one to complain. I had a trouble childhood as some do but by the age 17 i found myself headed to prison for bad choices that i made. Im 26 now and have been out and clean for 4 years. I only recently started playing pokemon go, ive always been into pokemon but wasnt really around much for the whole start of it and my mind was in a different place so im barely lvl 29. Seeing how this community shares and shows passion for the things they love doing makes me feel innocent and wholesome again. Like this is where i should have been, pursuing my true interests. Excited for the future and excuse my cornyness but to catching them all. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2OLS3Q4
"The pokemon community is beautiful." "The pokemon community is beautiful." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.