Ads Top

"A lifetime of luck - Diglett Heaven"


#PokemonGO: So I have caught a lot of pokemon over the last few days and not seen any Shinys (which is fine, I've had plenty of luck prior to that).I arrive at home and there is a single Diglett out the front of my house. I click on it and to my shock and surprise, it's a shiny!! I'm so excited, I start messaging my Pokemon Go playing friends once I am inside.20 minutes later I turn the game back on and two pokemon have spawned - a Meditite and an Alolan Diglett. I proceeded to catch the Meditite, click on the Alolan Diglett and...WTF ANOTHER SHINY!Never having seen a shiny Diglett before and then suddenly getting both versions in the space of 3 Pokemon. I don't think I'll ever be so lucky again in my life!Here is the Journal Entriesand Here is the two of them Shining Away via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2EAAyMh
"A lifetime of luck - Diglett Heaven" "A lifetime of luck - Diglett Heaven" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.