Ads Top

"Didn't really see the point of this raid day, till I redeemed transferring my Starter unknowingly!"


#PokemonGO: Day 1 player here. Didn't really foresee my interest in the game. Don't remember when I transferred my starter, felt envious of people who have subsequently maxed out their starters.Stopped playing frequently for a while, and missed out on the Bulbasaur Community Day apart from a few others.Registered the Shinies for all the other 2018 Community Day mons in the year end weekend, except Bulbasaur ofcourse.Despite frantic search, it evaded me for months together.Then comes this raid day, without any of the exclusive CD moves for the evolved forms.Invested all the free passes in Bulbasaur, because which else.Finally redeemed myself by registering the shiny with a perfect!Perfect Shiny Bulbasaur via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2DUfLmw
"Didn't really see the point of this raid day, till I redeemed transferring my Starter unknowingly!" "Didn't really see the point of this raid day, till I redeemed transferring my Starter unknowingly!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.