Ads Top

"Finally got to Leon. People won't talk about him the way they do Cynthia because of the controversy surrounding the game, but that dude's team was scary"


As someone who kept his Pokemon's levels on par with the game's, the sudden jump in level for him caught me off hard.His Haxorus and Dragapult were scary because of their speed. His Charizard fucked me with Overgrowth when I thought I'd squeezed out the win. Even on my second attempt (I lost the first time) I won by just having his Charizard oneshot my team until Gigantimax ran out.The difficulty combined with the theme...it was a great champion battle, if nothing else. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/38dERKZ
"Finally got to Leon. People won't talk about him the way they do Cynthia because of the controversy surrounding the game, but that dude's team was scary" "Finally got to Leon. People won't talk about him the way they do Cynthia because of the controversy surrounding the game, but that dude's team was scary" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.