Ads Top

"I'm actually disappointed that Niantic didn't have all the CD Pokémon spawning in the wild. Locking things behind raids that don't give bette rewards is stupid."


#PokemonGO: EDIT: Some 2018 CD Pokémon in raids don't have levels low enough to qualify for great league. This was my issue with them being solely behind raids.I don't mind that they're in raids but the trouble with raids is that you have to be in the right place at the right time. The user has zero control and that is very demotivating. I played all day yesterday and because of Niantic's embarrassingly ridiculous RNG system not one time did I see a raid that I actually wanted to do. Except for Weezing but I didn't see it until it was too late. Womp. At out local park, and I kid you not, all of the eggs were level 1's that hatched gen 1 and 2 starters. 4 gyms and all day we just saw level 1's. ShrugsAnd to be honest, I wouldn't waste a raid pass on a possible shiny anything during this event for the simple fact that all of those CD Pokémon were only hatching out of level 1 raids which are the worst to do because the rewards never justify the means. A little off topic but the same apply for level 2 raids. The rewards need to be a lot better for me to spend passes. I'm talking level 5 better. Raid boss difficulty should not be a reason to give rewards. They need to be the same clear across the board. A raid pass is a raid pass no matter the raid level. Why should raid levels be any different as far as rewards go? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2spHLft
"I'm actually disappointed that Niantic didn't have all the CD Pokémon spawning in the wild. Locking things behind raids that don't give bette rewards is stupid." "I'm actually disappointed that Niantic didn't have all the CD Pokémon spawning in the wild. Locking things behind raids that don't give bette rewards is stupid." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.