Ads Top

"My first ever hundo pokemon! Not really a mon I was expecting to be a full 100%er, but I'm not complaining!"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2PkGZrU Was purifying some pokemon for the research task that says "Purify 15 shadow pokemon." Now, me being a person that wants to conserve her stardust hates to spend a lot of it, but whatever. Fine. So, I'm going through my pokemon and transferring some I have no need for and then I get this shadow Porygon who isn't that strong (in my opinion) but when I checked it's appraisal, it looked decent. So, I purified it expecting it to be a not so good rating and boom-15/15/15 across the board! Maybe there is some good in shadow pokemon after all. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2RsKPlb
"My first ever hundo pokemon! Not really a mon I was expecting to be a full 100%er, but I'm not complaining!" "My first ever hundo pokemon! Not really a mon I was expecting to be a full 100%er, but I'm not complaining!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.