Ads Top

"Shiny survey: After the Kanto raids"


#PokemonGO: Hi everyone! I'm back with another edition of this shiny survey! In case you've already answered before, you can still modify your previous answer by clicking right here, and I would thank you very much for it!I listened to your feedback last post, and so, here I am, posting the survey at the end of an event, so you all can update how many of the shiny Kanto starters you got! Hopefully it was a great event!You may have missed it, but I also did another project, similar to the "Shiny search strings" post I did a while ago (Which I've been updating regularly, as well), which released earlier this week, and has been updated to look as nice as possible. It is a spreadsheet that tells you all the possible ways to catch a shiny! I hope you find it usefull! (In fact, I waited this long in order to properly update that doc)Lastly, I'll wait until the evolution event is over, in order to let the data fill up, and then I'll post a Simple Analysis. Meanwhile, if you are interested in seeing the Complete Analysis right now, you can check that one by clicking right here! And as always, a last reminder that you can still answer the survey, by clicking right here, or update your shinys if you had answered before!Happy hunting! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2E27mNL
"Shiny survey: After the Kanto raids" "Shiny survey: After the Kanto raids" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.