Ads Top

"Teleportation Bug is Making Battling Gyms Unbearable"


#PokemonGO: https://youtu.be/RNbZ_rs4VR8See the video -- but basically while in gym battles I'm being teleported out of range of the gym. This one is minor, I'm not getting kicked out of the fight... but in some cases it'll say 'The gym battle has already been completed' and I'll get kicked out mid-fight (when I'm the only one there). I'll return to the map to find myself well outside the park (and sometimes across the river). In this video I'm standing in the middle of a tennis court with nothing tall and without any buildings/wifi that could be messing with my location. And this is the case for nearly every gym battle I do.Unfortunately, the next fight was a completely stacked gym and having to wait 30 seconds between waves (especially since I had to back out to do one mon at a time since they were berrying) definitely made it easier for them to defend. Takes away from the fun of battling for sure. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2DUyNt6
"Teleportation Bug is Making Battling Gyms Unbearable" "Teleportation Bug is Making Battling Gyms Unbearable" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.