Ads Top

"First Shundo and a wild Second Evo"


#PokemonGO: My gf and I went into Boston Commons last night so that we could get her a Heartran during raid hour. She only had two raid passes and after not being able to catch it after both attempts I offered to buy her another pass if she'd try again with me and she agreed. After our third raid battle mine appeared as a shiny, but I had already gotten a shiny Heartran last week and I was so focused on helping her catch hers that I accidentally used a gold razz instead of a pinap. After her third unsuccessful attempt at catching Heatran she was visibly upset, and even more so when I went to check my newly caught shiny and I started freaking out after appraising it.My catch felt bittersweet as I was happy for my first shundo but disheartened that my gf wasn't able to get her legendary. It wasn't all bad for her however because she was able to catch a shiny shadow stantler from a Cliff battle and then a wild shiny sneasel before we left. As we were leaving we walked by the pond in the public garden and we found a wild Swampert that we were both able to catch!My gf isn't an avid player and she hadn't played Pokemon before she started playing Go with me so she didn't understand why I was once again freaking out when it popped up on my screen. She doesn't play much which is a shame because her shiny luck is impeccable, but luckily she's now determined to catch a hearten so she's agreed to go back this weekend. Fingers crossed for her success! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2FYaThj
"First Shundo and a wild Second Evo" "First Shundo and a wild Second Evo" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.