Ads Top

"I finally did it!"


#PokemonGO: After 3 years, 6 months, and 8 days I finally got to level 40! Often times it felt like it was never going to happen; there was even a time where I thought my experience meter was going in reverse. I started playing the game July 7, 2016, the day after the game launched in the USA. For a year straight I played with friends, I even kept playing after the updates when many left the game. Come August 2017 when I started my MBA. I felt like I had no time to play PoGo. I would turn it on very intermittently. Sometimes months would pass at a time and I wouldn’t even touch the app. Until September 2, 2018 when I met a new guy they hired at my work. After a short convo I learned he played PoGo. After a longer convo I learned he was a very dedicated player. Spending hundreds on dollars on the game, something I never thought I would do. He showed me how much the game has changed and all the new details. And I got re-interested! A week later was moltres day. He invited me to come out with his friends during their raid train. They had bought enough raid passes to raid for the whole 3 hours. I had the 5 free passes and one premium. After getting 2 shiny Moltres’ out of the 6 raids I was so invigorated with the game again. I started to play a lot more. It started out as once a day for a few minutes. Then it turned into a couple hours a week. Next thing I knew I turned it on wherever I went. I started to go out of my way for raids and gym battles. Spent a long long time shiny hunting. I became a more dedicated player and finally tonight I achieved level 40!TL:DR I got to level 40 about an hour ago. Something I am very proud of even though I started the day after launch.Edit: clarification. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2FS8Knf
"I finally did it!" "I finally did it!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.