Ads Top

"My luckiest morning in PoGo so far!"


#PokemonGO: I opened PoGo this morning after my morning walk, and, as usual, a 2k egg was hatching from adventure sync. It was a hatted pichu (again) but then I noticed some sparkles. Lo and behold, I’d hatched a shiny! I then looked in my Pokémon and saw my Gotcha had also caught a shiny charmander on my walk. A few hours later, I was at work, opened PoGo, and clicked on a hatted pikachu. Amazingly it was shiny too! Outside of community day, I’ve never got a costumed shiny (sunglasses squirtle being the one I do have), so to get two in a morning was awesome!https://ift.tt/2FSEcSc via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/35ZDhKE
"My luckiest morning in PoGo so far!" "My luckiest morning in PoGo so far!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.