Ads Top

"My Pokemon have been lost forever."


I had been looking for my 3DS for a little while because I'd been at school, so I thought maybe it was at my dorm, maybe at home.Turns out my middle schooler nephew had been stealing it as well as my GBA whenever he would visit my house (grandma's house). He was hiding them under the bed in our guest bedroom.I got this sense of dread because I imagined he had to have messed with something. Turns out that he deleted my save files on Emerald (70+ hours) and LeafGreen.The kicker is that my team I had used to beat Colosseum that I've had since I was around 10 years old or so were on Emerald. I used them to help beat the Elite Four. They have now been sentenced to the void for what? A measly hour or so on the new files he created.I'm just supremely angry and hurt about it, because even if I start over in those games, it's really not the same. He's already gotten in big trouble with my sister about it, but that doesn't bring back my Pokemon.(On a funnier note, he actually stole my Pokemon Y, which I have since gotten back. Jokes on him, I was playing it in German and I don't think he could figure out how to delete my file lol)To Blaze the Typhlosion, Rush the Sneasel, Verve the Ampharos, and Heracross/Flygon/the lovely Umby and Espy duo... peace out.This ever happen to anyone else? How'd you come back from it personally?Edit: Supremely was only supposed to apply to the angry part. I'm only a little hurt just because I spent all summer hanging out with him, and he's a video game kind of kid, so I imagine he knew what he was doing was wrong. Which is why I am angry, lol.Also, Colosseum was my first game ever. Mom asked why I needed a GBA if I already had a GameCube haha via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/37RF2L4
"My Pokemon have been lost forever." "My Pokemon have been lost forever." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.