Ads Top

"Recently re-installed, remembering why I uninstalled over a year ago. No love for rural life."


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2sCuiRI title says it all but unfortunately I have to make a 100 word text post in order to communicate my thoughts according to auto mod. I think it’s ridiculous that there’s no recourse for people who don’t live in the heart of a downtown/busy urban area to find anything to catch. I understand pokestops and gyms being at actual locations but why on earth are Pokémon spawn rates and locations limited in the same way? I’m not necessarily upset I’m not getting drowned in pidgeys and whatnot when I’m out visiting my parents in my old house but it’s just asinine to build a game where a large feature is hunting Pokémon that live in wild places and then irl those Pokémon only live in major urban areas. What a joke of a game! Years after launch and this issue is still a handicap to playing. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2G7il9L
"Recently re-installed, remembering why I uninstalled over a year ago. No love for rural life." "Recently re-installed, remembering why I uninstalled over a year ago. No love for rural life." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.