Ads Top

"Shiny Lapras"


#PokemonGO: On Monday 12/30 I started playing Pokémon Go for the first time ever mostly because of my two little nieces. It was a blast walking around all day with them, and my sister was showing me the ropes and giving me tips. I got back to my apartment and played for a little while longer before finally calling it a night. A bit later my boyfriend scream/texts me HOW DID YOU GET A SHINY LAPRAS. I was just like what I don’t even know and then I was schooled on things.You guys, I’m sorry I literally got a shiny Lapras the first day of downloading and playing this game. I feel so undeserving of it lol. I literally had no idea, no idea what it meant, I barely even knew how to search through and assess my Pokémon at that point or anything. As much as I can piece together, I think I got it from the hatch 7 eggs thing because I was churning out KM that day with the half distance egg hatching thing that ended today.Idek. But I’m addicted and I’m grateful for all the tips I get from this subreddit!https://ift.tt/2tq2H6A via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2rKXrd1
"Shiny Lapras" "Shiny Lapras" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.