Ads Top

"I didn't care for PvP... but I encourage you to give it a try"


#PokemonGO: I am a casual player. I don't have an active community near me and wouldn't have the time to be heavily involved if I did. I would often check the game, cycle through my mons then close it again. When PvP was introduced I didn't think I would bother, expecting it to be filled with legendaries I would never get or be able to compete with. However, I am really enjoying it.Played Great League and not Ultra League - it's actually fun and gives me something else to do in the game, which is ultimately what I want, things to do.Reasons to try:Worst case, lose 5 matches, get some stardust for your time - consider this a good deed for someone else as well.We can't battle wild pokemon (outside of raids) so battle someone else (part of the pokemon experience).You may win some matches and get some more rewardsIt is something else to do in the game, I am a fan of the series and just want to do... something.Between Great League and now Ultra, my results are 65 wins from 95.. pretty good - yes, I googled decent teams and made up a team of what I had available... I did spend all my stardust and candies but I don't really spend them on anything else so I thought why not. I only keep 3 stars or rare mons, so I do not have ideal IVs for Pvp.My Great League picks are 3 of Umbreon, Hypno, Mantine or Skuntank.My Ultra League team Stoutland, Machamp, SnorlaxI use different stuff, just try not to take it seriously. By no means is the system perfect, but it is what you make of it.That's my thoughts. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2SD7yKr
"I didn't care for PvP... but I encourage you to give it a try" "I didn't care for PvP... but I encourage you to give it a try" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.