Ads Top

"Niantic, can we get a separate box for event Pokémon?"


#PokemonGO: If I open the Pokémon button and swipe right, it goes to eggs.It’d be cool if I could swipe left and have a box just for my hat Pokémon. Hell, I’d be even be inclined to buy separate upgrades for it. As it stands now, since I like to collect at heart, I get over 100 results when I just search for Pikachu. And I know there are people out there with even more than I have.Now with the Pokémon day event, we have variants of Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee, Wurmple, Mewtwo, Wobuffet, Raticate, Gengar, Nidorino... hats, costumes, armor, it’s getting to be quite a lot.I think a separate box would be a big help with the clutter. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/380xqX7
"Niantic, can we get a separate box for event Pokémon?" "Niantic, can we get a separate box for event Pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.