Ads Top

"Scammer alert! Please read."


#PokemonGO: I just got a message on an old reddit account (through my email if you have yours connected you should know what I mean), it was from an obvious scammer named like Bjadabeast. Not trying to witchhunt or whatever but they were asking for my login info, promising shinies and legendaries. I feel as though I needed to let yall know because what if a little kid who didnt know better got that message? I mean hey little timmy has a "chance" to get a really awesome shiny legendary for basically nothing so why not right?Idk how to report him to mods since it was on an account I locked myself out of but I took a screenshot of the message and can link it if anyone needs proof or wants to know what to look out for! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/386CfgS
"Scammer alert! Please read." "Scammer alert! Please read." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.