Ads Top

"Battle until you win? I'm level 33 so that will never happen"


#PokemonGO: I worked hard and did well in great and ultra league, got up to ~2600 and now I'm fighting people in master league where all of their Pokemon are 4000+ cp.There is no way I ever win a battle like this and I'm stuck in this battle until you win loop.Other than level up to 40 real quick and snag a Lugia, am I just supposed to tank my rating until I'm up against someone as weak as I am? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3ec5cMx
"Battle until you win? I'm level 33 so that will never happen" "Battle until you win? I'm level 33 so that will never happen" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.