Ads Top

"Screw this "Battle until you win!" BS"


#PokemonGO: PLEASE LET ME LOSE WITH DIGNITY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Literally none of my pokemon are over 3k I'm in the 1800 bc of good Ultra League PLEASE let me drop. I have no chance of winning against Pokémon who are all 3500+.I'm quitting battling until this horrible mechanic is over. I hoped it wad some kind of special or w/e the first time but. No. Why would anyone want this??? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2V4kBHr
"Screw this "Battle until you win!" BS" "Screw this "Battle until you win!" BS" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.