Ads Top

"What was your biggest shock and awe moment in any Pokémon game?"


Could be a plot point, a particular battle, a new mechanic...anything!For me, it would have to be the battle with Ultra Necrozma in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I have been playing Pokémon since Gen 1 and NEVER have I felt so thrilled and impressed with a battle. I am a huge JRPG fan and one of my favorite elements of those games is their ability to create immense-feeling battles against seemingly unstoppable foes. Ultra Necrozma was exactly that: a ridiculous, god-like opponent that absolutely wiped the floor with me the first time around. For so long I had been so accustomed to having to put limits on myself to make my playthroughs even remotely challenging but Ultra Necrozma was truly a breath of fresh air! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3ciYS4h
"What was your biggest shock and awe moment in any Pokémon game?" "What was your biggest shock and awe moment in any Pokémon game?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.