Ads Top

"Go Battle League is not fun"


#PokemonGO: I have been playing the go battle league consistently since just before the second season. I have been grinding so that I can get that cute fluffy birb, and only the birb. The league itself is a buggy mess, and locking a pokemon behind rank 8 is cruel.I have a decent team using all meta pokemon (Altaria, Swamp, Regi) and still can't get past the 2000 point threshold. Just now I had a 5 win streak at about 1960 point, and it raised me to 1999. Immediately following this I was met with five opponents who had the perfect counter for each of my pokemon, and took my points way down.This, accompanied with lag, poor mechanics, and luck based team match ups makes the game so unfun for me. I don't think this is an unpopular opinion, but it frustrates me to no end how close I come to rank 8 just to get shat back down the list and have to struggle my way back up.I think if the game did a better job of announcing what pokemon was coming out when your opponent changes pokemon, I'd at least be less thrown off when my swampert dies to two fast attacks by victreebell before I even know what happens. In the main series games you have the chance to see what pokemon your opponent brings into battle, and gives you time to strategize, but this rushed game play makes for an anxious 3 minutes of taptaptapping away with hopes no notifications interrupt, no lag, and no misclicks.The punishment for losing one battle is way too high, the rewards for winning are not rewarding enough, and anyway that's the end of my rant. Just needed to vent about this abysmal part of an otherwise buggy mess of a game anyways. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2M5p5rL
"Go Battle League is not fun" "Go Battle League is not fun" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.