Ads Top

"Why is adventure sync so neglected by niantic?"


#PokemonGO: As someone who's always active, adventure sync was a huge deal for me when it first came in. When I was working in the office before the whole covid baddening, I was regularly hitting 100km a week as i tend to walk a lot and I used to go on my treadmill most nights; the rewards were like a nice incentive for me to keep going. When PoGo first came out, it meant people would be incentivised to out and about , and then adventure sync came in and it was a genuinely good feature, especially for someone like me who's not super hardcore so I would just keep the app closed for most of the day and would still get a nice reward on a Monday morning.It's been absolutely ages since the adventure sync egg pool changed, the rewards are pretty much the same. And it's become boring, I no longer look forward to Monday morning anymore, I'm working at home now but I still achieve 50km each week but the game seems to be all about mashing a screen in GBL for the best rewards, sure it requires skill to an extent but we're not talking street fighter style complex battles . It's become immensely dull, sure some people say that this is temporary but all trends indicate otherwise, ever since PvP came in , to get sinnoh stones you had to battle, and now you have to battle online, I think even once this whole covid situation is over Pokémon Go won't go back to the way it was, where being active was encouraged and that's kinda sad really. It feels like the game has changed profoundlyEdit... Think we all know why, walking is free and niantic can't make money that way haha via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2WLPiC3
"Why is adventure sync so neglected by niantic?" "Why is adventure sync so neglected by niantic?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.