Ads Top

"Pikachu is insane as an in game Pokemon"


I was replaying platinum version recently, and I decided to go with a team of Pokemon that I had never used before - Toxicroak, Gardevoir, Gastrodon, Togekiss. For my last slot I decided to see what Pikachu holding a Light Ball could do and boy was I surprised. My pikachu at level 55 had an attack stat of 99. The light ball doubles this to 198. My infernape had a sub 140 attack stat at the same level. Volt Tackle pretty much one hit KO’d any Pokemon it hit neutrally in the Elite 4 except a few bulky Mons but it was genuinely surprising how good pikachu is via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3hizzlj
"Pikachu is insane as an in game Pokemon" "Pikachu is insane as an in game Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.