Ads Top

"Shout out to the homie Koala for trading me back my shiny I accidentally traded you"


Thanks! We traded a few different shiny Pokémon that went well. Then I accidentally gave you my Salazzle and you traded it back to me when I put up the same Pokémon you gave me for it. I feel like a lot of people would have just disconnected after I kept putting it up. You’re a real one. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Zm1IBP
"Shout out to the homie Koala for trading me back my shiny I accidentally traded you" "Shout out to the homie Koala for trading me back my shiny I accidentally traded you" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.