Ads Top

"[Pokémon Red Version] I might be the slowest Slowpoke in the garden, but I just made a connection with Pallet town and all the other cities"


I was just watching a Bob Ross video and he had referenced the colors on his color palette. That made me think about Pallet Town, and then I realized that Pallet town, PALLET town... precedes all the other towns that are color references. Pewter, Celadon, Cerulean, Vermilion, Lavender, etc.That's just neat. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2FpV4TA
"[Pokémon Red Version] I might be the slowest Slowpoke in the garden, but I just made a connection with Pallet town and all the other cities" "[Pokémon Red Version] I might be the slowest Slowpoke in the garden, but I just made a connection with Pallet town and all the other cities" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.