Ads Top

"The weirdest CD of all"


#PokemonGO: Hi. I from Argentina and play Pokemon Go since the begining (all time poke fan). This Magikarp CD was very strange to me, because I was ready for it months ago.I have a 100% IV (thanks to Team Rocket), a rank 7 for great league, a rank 11 for ultra (plus catching a rank 5 for ultra), and two shiny (for family collection).Besides the stardust, this CD mean less than others. Have this happend to any of you?I dont have any starpieces, gold or incenses, and in this region of Buenos Aires, we shouldt leave our homes because quarentine.I really wish things be better for the next CD (what and whenever would be). I miss all the people in my community and walk around the city. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2XHtLKR
"The weirdest CD of all" "The weirdest CD of all" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.