Ads Top

"There should be an option to claim Adventure Sync rewards"


#PokemonGO: As you all know, every Monday, around local time 9am, your Adventure Sync progress will pop up and you will HAVE to claim your reward at that time. Notice I said have to and not can as in, you can’t hold off on claiming.This affects the game significantly for me and I’m sure some others. The egg pool from 5km and 10km eggs from AS are significantly smaller (and imo better) than the ones you get from Pokestops. I personally have hatched all 5 of my Riolu from AS 10km eggs.I don’t see any reason why I can’t claim the Adventure sync reward later in the day. If my egg slots are full, this will give me some time to hatch some eggs to free up two spots for 5km and 10km eggs.Not allowing us to open it later causes me to play significantly less on Sundays. I only walk my Eggs hatch, but since I don’t want to risk getting more eggs, I don’t swipe Pokestops or open gifts. So then I run out of Pokeballs.The solution could be letting us defer claiming the rewards until the EOD on Monday. This allows us time to free up space.Or, allow us to delete two eggs weekly. This will limit people from “rerolling” for eggs. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2PE4QTZ
"There should be an option to claim Adventure Sync rewards" "There should be an option to claim Adventure Sync rewards" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.