Ads Top

"What Pokemon do you hold closest to your heart?"


What I mean by that is: Which specific Pokemon you have or had has the most emotional value to you? I don't mean a Pokemon species, but a single individual. We know that Pokemon are simple strings of 1s and 0s, but we still can form real bonds with them.For me, my most valuable Pokemon is my lucario I have in Pokemon Shield. For context, a few weeks (months?) ago, the dog I had since I was a child passed away, and I decided I was gonna immortalize him in Pokemon form. 2 days later after not that many eggs, the shiny Riolu had hatched. I spent time with it in the isle of armor as if I was spending time with a real pet, and eventually evolved him. This Lucario is my most prized Pokemon and I wouldn't give him up for anything.Enough about me, I wanna know which pokemon do YOU love the most?Anyway, I read the rules but this is my first time posting here so I'm sorry if I committed any mistake, please point it out so I can learn from it. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3a9ur0m
"What Pokemon do you hold closest to your heart?" "What Pokemon do you hold closest to your heart?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.