Ads Top

"Things I would do if I had complete power over pokémon games."


1. Add save files. I think this is really straight forward. However I would make them non-online. I feel like they should be playthrough only.2. Make all trade pokémon available in game. This is something I've never liked. Sure I get that it only benefits Gamefreak but I don't think anyone liked it (unless they have lots of pokemon friends or 2 consoles.) To balance this out I would make them trading people hard to find and add some everstone trolls. This means if your favorite pokémon happens to be a trading pokemon you'll be able to get it but you'll have to work for it. Also this would work great with the save files.3. Add more gyms I don't know about other people but gyms are the highlights for me 7/8 times. I would increase the number to 10 and spread them pretty evenly. This would also naturally increase the playthrough time but it would also mess up the battle:other ratio. So that's why...4. Longer playthroughs I'm going to state that I'm pretty happy with how long the playthroughs are already but I would love to have even more. Obviously this one doesn't really matter so you could say it's the one I care about the least on this list.5. Change the pokemon leauge completely. The way I would do it would be like the game and anime mixed. First off you would traverse victory road and beat the elite 4 like always. However after you beat the elite 4 a gate will open and you will enter a new town where only the best of the best are. And there you'll battle it out tourney style. I'm not sure how it would work but what I opted for is being able to leave after every match you have and heal and stuff. But the further you get the higher the trainers level (But you level up with them so you shouldn't be too underleveled.) After that you battle the champion to become the real champion. The tourney would consist of 16 trainers so 4 rounds + 1 champion battle. The first battle is 3v3, the 2nd round is a 2 v 2 battle with 4 pokémon each and all the ones after that are full team single battles.6. Changing difficulty I'm personally a very, very, casual player. So XY was like heaven for me. But I do feel bad for people who want more difficulty. Every player should get to enjoy their journey.7. More journeys outside of just your normal ones Imagine if you could have a whole journey centered around being a pokémon performer, or a breeder, or maybe work behind the scenes in the pokemon leauge. Now these journeys would be way shorter than the main one. But how cool would it be. You could have other villains, rivals etc. This could even be incorporated with the save files. Obviously if they were to do this it would be DLC but they would have my money.Obviously all these things I listed are HIGHLY unlikely which is why these are the things I dream of. What would be yours via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/337LRaw
"Things I would do if I had complete power over pokémon games." "Things I would do if I had complete power over pokémon games." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.