Ads Top

"When you battle in GBL, do you play on or off of WIFI, and which connection works better for you?"


#PokemonGO: I avoid playing on wifi, as lag is more common for me while connected. I personally rarely experience lag while using Verizon LTE. My current wifi is 1G fiber thru AT&T, with one device connected at a time. I’ve previously used Buckeye Broadband (good (not) ol’ local Ohio internet) before moving into my current apartment, and, regardless of provider, it seems my connection is less stable while on wifi. Just wondering if this is consistent with other people’s experiences. I’ll see several posts mentioning how bad GBL lag is, but I don’t always have the same issues, at least not as often. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3m15tWt
"When you battle in GBL, do you play on or off of WIFI, and which connection works better for you?" "When you battle in GBL, do you play on or off of WIFI, and which connection works better for you?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.