Ads Top

"Crown Tundra gave me a reignited spark."


Going into the dlc I wasn’t expecting much. Just a shoehorned story about the legendaries and then catch some Pokémon. But I’m so glad I was wrong.The characters (big daddy Peony) were some of the greatest of all time. The interactions with Calyrex never disappoint me. He felt like a legendary from the Pokémon movies. Actually interacting with protagonist and the world. The part where he is surprised about BAGS existing was just a hoot, and his possession of Peony caught me off guard and charmed me. The legendaries being locked up behind riddles and puzzles made it more of an adventure. I feel like I’m uncovering and tracking creatures that were beyond my power.There was never a dull moment. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/35oPfyZ
"Crown Tundra gave me a reignited spark." "Crown Tundra gave me a reignited spark." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.