Ads Top

"I completed the Pokédex, Isle of Armor Dex and the Crown Tundra Dex yesterday!"


It isn’t quite the National Dex, but I got round to completing all 3 Pokédexes (is that a word?) yesterday! First game where I’ve tried to complete it and it was actually great fun!Playing through the Dynamax Adventures now and I’m absolutely loving it! Got myself a shiny Solgaleo so I’m happy! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/37IMrQ8
"I completed the Pokédex, Isle of Armor Dex and the Crown Tundra Dex yesterday!" "I completed the Pokédex, Isle of Armor Dex and the Crown Tundra Dex yesterday!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.