Ads Top

"It took me over 20 yrs to realize that Ekans is just “snake” backwards"


I played red and blue when they were first released over 20 years ago, and I only today realized how they came up with Ekans and Arbok as names. And it’s not like a I was a little kid either, I was already in high school. I just came here to say that I am not smart. Thanks for reading. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/31kIw83
"It took me over 20 yrs to realize that Ekans is just “snake” backwards" "It took me over 20 yrs to realize that Ekans is just “snake” backwards" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.