Ads Top

"When I was younger. I used to sit still and wait for trainers to pass me so I could battle them."


The title describes it all. I would play black and sit still somewhere and wait for a long time to try and battle other trainers. I was so determined to find another trainer that once I left my DS still for a solid forty five minutes, just anticipating a trainer to appear at any moment. I had no clue other people weren’t in my game. But thinking back on it now, I laugh at how dumb I was. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2HkWQXa
"When I was younger. I used to sit still and wait for trainers to pass me so I could battle them." "When I was younger. I used to sit still and wait for trainers to pass me so I could battle them." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.