Ads Top

"Go rocket leaders now absurdly weak."


#PokemonGO: I remember how cool it was when team go rocket leaders first came out. I would battle six or seven times to find the exact right counters, play my shields and switch pokemon at the perfect moment. Sometimes I would still lose, but when I won, I felt like I had accomplished something. The first time I took out Giovanni, it felt so rewarding. The other day I beat Cliff using only my sceptile. With the research tasks gone, beating go rocket leaders is pointless and indistinguishable from grunts. I realize some people did not have the patience to take out strong leaders, but I'm sad Ninantic caved to complaints that they were too strong and made them such pushovers. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2VbfjJ6
"Go rocket leaders now absurdly weak." "Go rocket leaders now absurdly weak." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.