Ads Top

"Finally able to have my dog be my buddy in Pokemon Go!"


#PokemonGO: ImageTo preface, my first dog my family had passed away last year, and for longest time I have wanted to catch a shiny lillipup to evolve into a herdier to accompany me on my journey. Super happy to finally have her along for the adventure! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3qgqkY4
"Finally able to have my dog be my buddy in Pokemon Go!" "Finally able to have my dog be my buddy in Pokemon Go!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.