Ads Top

"I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I wish there was a way to notify other nearby players in your area if you join a raid lobby and want more players (not necessarily in your friends list) to join you."


#PokemonGO: Everytime PoGo releases new Legendary bosses in raids, I see the same 5 people joining the raid lobbies I'm in for one day, and then the next day there's not a single player to be seen, and it's like this for a while until the next time the developers want to add a new raid boss to the game.I used to invite the same 5 people in my friend's list to raids but they all don't seem to play the game anymore, so I frantically invite others in my friend list who are either afk or don't want to join me in the lobby. I often spend 30 min-1 hour joining a raid lobby then backing out when the timer reaches 5 seconds, etc. and then I just give up on it entirely.Players in a raid lobby can click on a button that searches for and notifies nearby players who are within an appropriate distance based on what they specified in their game settings. Once the alert goes out they cannot cancel it, it functions like the raid invitations that people get from their friends. Countdown is the same, but instead of the icon being orange it can be a different color, like green or purple or something.Players can have the option to opt in or out of receiving notifications. They can also adjust the radius distance in which they receive notifications (ex. within 500 ft of where they live, or as far as their game character can see). The people who opt in for receiving notifications have to acknowledge that their location data would be used even when the app is not open (kind of like Adventure Sync) and that they are always welcome to opt out of sending location data and receiving notifications of someone pinging nearby players.**This is just an idea I had, if you hate it like heck that's totally fine. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/381huFt
"I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I wish there was a way to notify other nearby players in your area if you join a raid lobby and want more players (not necessarily in your friends list) to join you." "I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I wish there was a way to notify other nearby players in your area if you join a raid lobby and want more players (not necessarily in your friends list) to join you." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.