Ads Top

"Idea: Let buddy initiate encounters with Pokemon listed on nearby radar"


#PokemonGO: Most of us have been confined to our homes due to the pandemic, but often times I open my game and I see a Pokemon I want who's listed on the nearby radar but I can't get to it (looking at you, Froakie).Sometimes, I'll consider throwing on some shoes and getting in my car to try and make it to that encounter, but when I show up it despawns and it's frustrating.So I was thinking that maybe once a day while your buddy is on the map, you can send them out to initiate an encounter with a Pokemon, and as a bonus your buddy can get a heart for it.What does everyone think? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3gyThKt
"Idea: Let buddy initiate encounters with Pokemon listed on nearby radar" "Idea: Let buddy initiate encounters with Pokemon listed on nearby radar" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.