Ads Top

"Is releasing Pokémon okay for the environment?"


So, I bred a lot of Applin. Like 200 Applin. And now my boxes are full. I want to release them, but I’m on the Isle of Armor, and I’m not sure if this is an okay thing to do. You can’t catch them there, so could they be an invasive species and ruin the island’s ecosystem?I thought about taking them back where I caught my first few, but even then, I’m releasing a really large number, when normally it takes a long time to catch a few. Could they overwhelm the available natural resources of the area?What should I do? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2WbKfK0
"Is releasing Pokémon okay for the environment?" "Is releasing Pokémon okay for the environment?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.